At UnionWireless.com, all customers can gain access to their accounts 24/7. To check your account, click on the My Union tab, located just under the Union Wireless logo.
A drop-down menu will appear, giving you many options to choose from: Account overview, Payment options, Make payment, Billing summary, Transactions, Usage, Equipment installment plans, Service summary, My account, Addresses, Orders, Change password, Voicemail, and My email.
When you click on any of these options, you will be directed to a sign in page with two sign in options.
If you have never used My Union before, you will need to register. Have handy your account number and zip code. You can access the registration page by clicking on the purple box under New Customer or by clicking on the word Register next to the blue avatar at the top of the webpage.
How does registration work?
- Once you have registered, a verification email will be sent to the email you submitted
- Verify your email and activate your Online Login.
- If you have trouble locating the verification email, check your "spam" and other folders.
- Your login credentials will work for our website and the Union Telephone App.
How does linking an account work?
- When you log in for the first time, you will be directed to link your Union Account.
- You will link your account by inputting your account number and zip code.
- A verification email is sent to the Primary Billing Contact email address that is on-file with Union Wireless. Once you follow the verification link, you can start using all of the features of My Union on the website.
- Authorized Users setting up their own login will need to have the Responsible Party do the verification step.
- If you are having trouble locating the verification email, check your "spam" and other folders.
If you are having difficulty with any of these steps, please call our Customer Care number at 888-926-2273.