BYOD Sweepstakes Rules and Eligibility
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. How To Enter. This sweepstakes runs from 8:30 a.m. May 25, 2018 through 6:00 p.m. June 18, 2018 Mountain Standard Time “MST”. To enter, go to any Union Wireless store location and register by purchasing a new service line activation with Union Wireless and Bring Your Own Device. Limit one entry per line. Only 1 entry required to be eligible for entire contest period. Entering more than once will not increase chances of winning. Entries become sole property of Union Wireless (Sponsor).
2. Eligibility. Purchase a new service line activation and Bring Your Own Device. Purchase a new line with your own device Open to any person who is 18 years or older at the time of entry. Union Wireless employees and direct family of Union Wireless employees are not allowed to participate or win.
3. Prize. 1 Lenovo - Star Wars™: Jedi Challenges - AR Headset with Lightsaber Controller and Tracking Beacon – Black. Odds of winning prize depend on the number of eligible entries received. Prize is not transferable and subject to availability. No substitution of prize for cash or other goods and services is permitted. All expenses not specified above, including, without limitation, all federal, state, and local taxes, are the sole responsibility of the individual winner. Prize will be sent to winner’s store of service location. Unclaimed prize will expire at COB July 7, 2018.
4. Winner. Winner will be randomly selected. Potential winner will be notified the day after they are selected by phone and email sent to the email address specified at the time of entry. If the potential winner: 1) does not respond within 3 days of the date of the prize notification; 2) fails to comply with the instructions contained in the prize notification within that time period; or 3) is ineligible for the prize, or refuses to accept the prize, Sponsor reserves the right to name the contest runner-up as the new winner. Return of any prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification and selection of an alternate potential winner. If there is a dispute as to the identity of the Entrant, the prize will be awarded to the authorized account holder of the email address. The “authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person to whom the email address is assigned. Potential winner may be required to provide a driver's license and/or other evidence confirming identity in connection with claiming the prize. Winner may be required to complete and sign an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability Release and, except where prohibited, a Publicity Release in the form provided by Sponsor, within fourteen days of attempted notification in order to claim prize. If a minor wins a prize, it will be awarded in the name of the minor's parent or legal guardian, who will also be responsible for signing any necessary releases, consents and affidavits. An entrant is not a winner unless and until the entrant's eligibility has been verified and entrant has complied with all Sweepstakes requirements.
5. General Conditions. No transfer, assignment, or substitution of a prize is permitted, except Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize (or prize component) for an item of equal or greater value at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Nothing in these official contest rules shall obligate Sponsor to publish or otherwise use any entry submitted in connection with this Sweepstakes. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Entrants agree to be bound by the terms of these Official Rules and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding on all matters pertaining to this Sweepstakes. Also, by entering, Entrant agrees to receiving emails from Sponsor, but has the right to unsubscribe from the email list at any time. Acceptance of the prize constitutes permission for Sponsor and its agencies to use Winner’s name and/or likeness, biographical information and other materials submitted, if any, for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation, unless prohibited by law. By entering and/or accepting prize, Entrants and Winners agree to hold Sponsor and its promotional partners, its directors, officers, employees and assigns harmless for liability, damages or claims for injury or loss to any person or property relating to, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, participation in this Sweepstakes, the acceptance and/or subsequent use or misuse, or condition of any of the prizes awarded, or claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion or privacy. False or deceptive entries or acts will render the Entrant ineligible. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the immediate and unrestricted right to disqualify any entrant or prize winner, if either commits or has committed any act, or has been involved or becomes involved in any situation or occurrence which the Sponsor deems likely to subject the Sponsor, entrant or winner to ridicule, scandal or contempt or which reflects unfavorably upon the Sponsor in any way. If such information is discovered by Sponsor after a winner has received notice of his prize and before the prize is awarded, Sponsor may rescind the prize in its entirety. If a portion of his/her prize has already been awarded, Sponsor may withdraw the remainder of the prize that has been fulfilled. Decisions of the Sponsor are final and binding in all matters related to this paragraph. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the sweepstakes, or in the announcement of the prize.